Friday, November 14, 2008

Sooo...

I don't know if anyone ever reads this and if they do, I would like to apologize. I started this in the hopes that I would try and collect thoughts on things that are going on around me, whether they directly affect me or indirectly, in the hopes that someone out there would find my musing to be interesting. I never set out to break news with this, just to help spread around information to people who might not have all day to sit in front of their computer and just like to go to a few places that they like to get people's takes on what's going on. I unfortunately, have failed in this endeavor. So far.

But I'm going to try and change it. And it's not that I don't have free time. I have plenty. It's just when I email the things I want to post, I can't just publish them from the email directly, because the formatting is all screwed up. So what happens is I'll email it and then at some point, actually edit it. But not nearly as often as I should. But I will try and get better. I want to get better. I enjoy writing and hope that someone, somewhere is actually reading this and enjoys what I write. So, I'm going to get better. I need to get better.

No comments: